Ever wondered how to recreate a runway look with your own hair? Well you’re in look. Right from the Super Star Stylist himself we have the look that Redken Global Styling Director Guido created for the Spring/ Summer 2015 Dolce & Gabbana show.
You will need:
How to create the look:
1. Thoroughly mist Pillow Proof Blow Dry express primer all over damp hair and comb through.
2. Apply a nicked-size amount of satinwear 02 prepping blow-dry lotion throughout damp hair and blow-
dry smooth with a round brush.
3. Create a clean center part with fingers.
4. Spray wind blown 05 dry finishing spray all over hair to add airy texture.
5. Pull hair over the ears and back into a loose bun.
6. Twist the ponytail to create a messy knot and secure with small U-pins. Leave a few bits of hair sticking
out from the bun to achieve a softer look.
7. Finish with another mist of wind blown 05 dry finishing spray.
To finish the look, Guido adorned each model’s hair with rich floral arrangements and jewel-encrusted crowns, which has become a signature runway style look for Dolce & Gabbana.