I am fond of a little DIY I’m sure you’ve all gathered. And when I can find a DIY Dupe for something I love, can’t get and can save myself a wad of cash I am utterly in love. The Lancome Rose Highlighter is on my wishlist… and yes, I probably still will get one. But this is a gorgeous fun project and lovely little gift, especially if you’re on a budget to try!
To try this DIY Dupe you will need:
- Fake Floral Rose
- A small bowl/ decorative container
- Highlighter Pan of your choice
- Glue [ideally a hot glue gun]
- Disinfectant/ Rubbing Alcohol
- Rolling Pin
- Freezer/ Lunch Bag
Spray paint to decorate
How much will this DIY Dupe cost?
I only had to buy the flower and decorative container for this DIY Dupe. The ‘craft supplies’ I had and the highlighter came in a glossy box I received last year. If you have the ‘craft supplies’ already, your investment for this can be less than €10.
- Rose was €2 from Dunnes Stores [ I’ve had this one a few years ]
- Decorative contained was €1.50 from Dealz
- Highlighter Palette budget €5 – €7 unless you want some high end.
Watch the ‘how to’ on this DIY Dupe below:
So what did you think? Is it something you think you could or would want to make?
It’s looking so pretty on my vanity! I’m thrilled I did decide to use the spray paint in the end.